Stuff I think you should know

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Linking the 2006 Olympic games to NAMBLA

The 2006 Olympic games in Torino, Italy are happening right now, and it seems most of America doesn’t care. I can understand since I have tried to watch the games a few nights in a row, but the coverage and the games seem to be very boring. Unfortunately, the only part that seems to be a little interesting is the curling. But the only fun part about watching curling is making fun of Canadians with my friends while we laugh about how funny the entire sport is. The only plus side to the Olympics happening right now is that the cable news network MSNBC is tied up from disseminating left-wing garbage. After seeing Joe Scarborough call for the impeachment of Vice-President Dick Cheney over his hunting accident, I promised myself never to watch the network again. His comments were so repulsive to me I had to rank them equally with the ACLU defending NAMBLA allowing the organization to molest little boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home